What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Another Holiday!

Yea tomorrow is another holiday again! Wow... how I just love January. I've been working for 3 days per week for 3 weeks consecutively! Haha... ... So slack, almost am a pig now :P

But I finally started my training for IPPT. Although it's only been one week, I think I can start doing the aerobic exercises now - RUNNING! I HATE running, no words can describe how much I hate it. Why is running a part of IPPT and not swimming? I'm a frog (web feet), so I can only swim. Try telling a frog to run on the land and see what happens, it's unfair! No 天理... ... An-aerobic exercise are quite steady now, have increeased from 3 to 5 sets of exercise, and 4 to 7 types of exercises. So now it's the running part. Haiz... ... Someone save me... ... 救救救救救命命命命命啊啊啊啊啊~~~~!

Resumed my tanning sessions and got a haircut at Chapter 2. Quite exp sia, $35. But I think it's worth it cuz I've not been so satisfied with my hairstyle for a very long time. Seems like I very 自恋, haha... ... But I just want to look presentable now, since I can afford it. Wouldn't like to wait till I'm old then start to complain I wasted my youth (although I'm not very young also now) and start to wear all the hawaii flower prints :D

Was conversing with YS thru sms on bus today after my haircut. She told me tat she has decided not to attend the ktv session tml cause no other JJC gals are going. Well I expected it cuz I didn't think Lingz they all got invite them. Anyways, good luck to her for the solo performance. We'll get to sing a duet next time k? Lotsa chance :D

Tomorrow is Soundsez retreat! Looking forward to laughing till asthma :P Actually suppose to play board games b4 the retreat but ended up everyone wants to go to the gym because I say so. Now 5 big boys going to gym together, feel so weird haha... ... And night got ktv session to help Yanxing celebrate an early birthday. Hope got leftover cakes so can have a smashing time :D

Gotta sleep now. Wonder what "J" is doing? ... ... hmmm ... ...




















Some updates on the website, here was the very initial concept layout for the main page...




















Still a conceptualization only which I sent out to the others. Thanks to SY and Lingz for the help and comments :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home