What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Website, Website... ...

It's almost 4am and I'm blogging.

I was "ordered" by Claire to submit the design for the Soundsez website by 2359hrs on 060106. Having not been able to hand it up on time, I pleaded for an extension. Now I'm supposed to hand it up by 080106, 2359hrs.

Two more days of hell... ...

I had no idea to start with so was trying to "get some ideas" from other websites. After finishing the entry page (unconfirmed), I had trouble doing the 1st page of the website. Damn... I really have no idea in mind (>_<)... ... Suddenly remembered I'm in this together with SY. found him on msn and tried to squeeze our brains for ideas. It's dry by now... ... Thanks for the help SY :D Going to see the "light-up" at chinatown tomorrow with friend "J". Looking forward to it.

Website? Who cares... ... haha... ...



















My 1st Attempt... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home