What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Chinese New Year is around the corner. For the most, it's 红包 collection time but for me... it means SPRING CLEANING!!!

As these tiny 3rm hdb flat houses just me and my mum, I'm "lucky" to get all the dirty work (mum has an excuse for being old >_<). On the tour of cleaning, there are all the yucks and yikes from different type of specimens and... ... what else? Dust... ... Here's a list of top 10 "hits"... ... 1) Dust - ... ...What else? Found anywhere... ...

2) Cockroach (Dead or Alive, Big or Small) - Some fly, some don't (apparent not the dead ones). They create a state of "national emergency" and stampede. Found behind furniture & in drawers.

3) Cockroach Eggs and Faeces - These aren't real problems cuz they don't stick. I usually just pick them up with toilet paper.

4) Lizards' Faeces - These are the more annoying type cause they stick to high places which I have to climb up to clean, plus they leave a mark on the spot they stick to. Found on ceilings and corners.

5) Gnats - These little flies are those that always surround the banana when it's over-riped. They fly at mach speed and likes to irritate you by flying into your nose or mouth when you try to shoo them away. Found in my bathroom (don't ask my why but I think it's because of the sewage hole)

6) Dust + Oil - This is another one of the most irritating things to clean. What happens is that the oil fumes from cooking gets on the dust and they become sticky and difficult to clean. Have to use 'UIC Sof Scrub', a strong acidic solution to remove this... oh... I think this combination is called grime? Found in kitchen and anyplace near it.

7) Sand - It's just sand.

8) "Flying" ants + their eggs - Those that fly in after rainy days and goes into a lunatic air display at anything bright in your house. Comes in swarms. Found inside the lamp covers.

9) Ant's Nest - This is one that makes my hair stand on the tips. Usually happens beneath or under drawers that are not opened regularly. You have to "fountain" insecticide on them and clean up with toilet paper later (they stick cause of the insecticide, cannot sweep).

10) Mum - Not really something I'll find but something I'll recieve. Why do women likes to ask you to do something and you have to do it EXACTLY the way they want it to? It's absurb! If they want it so, do it themselves else please leave us men alone! :D

Somemore cleaning needs to be done. Hope I don't fall out of the windows.... Choy! Touch Wood... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home