What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Long Break...

It's been a long long time since my last post. Last week been busy watching 仙剑奇侠传 and slacking my time away. So gotta catch up on work now as there will be deadlines to meet every week. Everything is lagging behind, jia you!
Was thinking of changing job recently. Having mixed feelings about it cuz although I tell myself that I do not have time to cope with my studies as there's 2 serious stuff going on, it seems likewise. Jobs like factory and F&B probably allows more flexibility in time management and it's the kind of job that you go to work, go home, forget about it stuff. Doing something full-time is an altogether different thing.
Yah like I was saying, I guess I leisure too much... ... not exactly leisure though cuz most of the time I just daydream my time away at home since I don't go out frequently. My brain doesn't start working after 12am so 8pm-12am is a stagnant period for me. BUT AGAIN... I can't work too late as there's work the next day. Very self-contradicting yeah....
I guess I have to adjust my lifestyle to suit what I'm doing now so I've decided to give myself a bit more time to go through this period to see if I'm really not suitable. Anyways, a big project was cancelled today so I feel much more relax doing my work. LUCKY :D I guess in life you don't always get what you want, but there's always surprises; good ones I hope ;p
Finally got to resume my pop vocal lessons with my teacher last Sat. It was an extrememly brilliant lesson I would say. I'm very fortunate to have known my teacher and get the chance to learn singing from her because she's really astonishing, the kind that can pick out your faults by just listening to you sing a few sentences and find a remedy to it. Only 1 lesson and I feel I'm singing better already! LUCKY x 2 :D
Gotta study again sianz. 7 presentation boards to go c(-_-)''''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home