What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Here and There, This and That... ...

Woke up a little late today. Was suppose to wake up at 7:30am but got up at 7:36am. Fast marched to the bus stop, got the bus, topped up my ezlink card and came to work, everything was done in mach speed... ... Now writing this post (boss not around, haha) :p

Got an sms reminder the other morning. It read: You are reminded to PASS your IPPT before your next birthday. You should book your IPPT now if you have not done so... ...etc.

I recalled that I was supposed to go for my 1st ICT in late Feb and I have not taken my IPPT for this work year. Went to miw.com and booked a date early Feb. Now, it's time to start training. OMG... I hate running... But having sitting around for 1 yr not exercising, my waistline is growing to the size of a barrel, waving triceps (the other way round) and climbing up a flight of stairs is like going to Mount Everest. I guess its high time I take notice of my health, even if I hate to exercise.

Was chatting with YS 2 days ago about June leaving JJC Choir. Seems like she's much more composed now. She left a touching post on her blog though. I remember we had a conversation on money being the center of everybody life nowadays. Maybe I have not reach that stage of life where I have to take up much responsibilities yet, but I had a sudden crazy thought of: What if currency was never invented? From counters to ingots to the current paper money, it contains a valuable history to note.

Money is good for everything; to be beautiful, to have friends (well some may not agree to this but I think it is true to an extend because to me socializing=money), to eat, to drink and even to shit (in some public toilets) needed money.

How much more can we be controlled by the $ sign? I just hope that the earth don't revolve around money and more kindness from people can really do some magic.

Boss back... ... "Stormy Weather"... Better get back to work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home