What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Getting On With Life















Merry Christmas! Performance at One Fullerton. (I was the spectator :D)

Hi to everyone out there! I guess each and everyone of you must be thinking that this blog has gone to the graveyard, but (as Jianfa foresees) haha... ... I'm back :D
If anyone have been reading my blog back then ( i suppose you wouldn't remember now even if you did, haha), you would have noticed that my life is always, school, work and more school and more work... ... I found that there was really nothing much to write about... ... So I decided to stop writing and get on with life. Especially since now I have graduated (Hooray! Well sort of anyways cause although I went through the graduation ceremony but am actually still awaiting the convocation)... ... and am getting back to my life, I have more things to share, so its a good time to start writing again... ...

So much for excuses :P

Anyways, I'm very glad to have finish my degree, hoping to get a place for honors which I will have to fly to Perth for it if the application goes through, I'm busy now getting to the title of this blog, Dreams... This time really resuming my vocal lessons full-time and also my piano lessons soon. Hoping to start music arrangement too... ...
Been running to choir these 2 weeks for practices for the JJC grad nite which turned out to be really fun and enjoyable. Although it seemed crazy, I managed to learn 3 new songs + 2 dance choreography in a week and performed. Luckily no big mistakes on that day (else June will be screaming) and it was worth the effort. Thanks to Claire for recommending me to use a piano score program to play out the tune, else I would never have been able to do it in such a short time. Also thanks to my partner YinSing, my tenor section, June and anyone else who helped :D
Performance at East Point Shopping Mall was cool too, except the crowd was stingy with the clapping and the it was the 1st time I performed a song by learning it on the spot,

Quite a craze. (well actually I smoked through it, don't ask me how I did it :P)

What went worse was with June, who happened to be touchy that day due to her migraine, growing to the peak with the absence of Claire who was in "coma", which in turn had her tackling on the issue of changing duets (unfortunately I was in this, all "THANKS" to HR), and the bad acoustics for Blue Moon. Finally, everything erupted when she broke the news to the JJC gals at the end of the show but luckily, it soothen all the tensions for that day and the mall did not get flooded by singapore's small version of the "Yellow River"... ...
Soundsez is undergoing the Golden Vote again... ... Hope I get something EZ this time... ... (June and YX is going to get me for this) haha... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home