What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

2 Weeks... ...In Short...

Been two weeks since the last update... lotsa things happened but have been lazy :P... ... Since I'm waiting for my maple character to recover his life (currently hunting bubbling for fish spear), I thought I'll just take this opportunity to write something.

Big big thing that happened on 10th Jan was Soundsez retreat. Collected cake for YX early in the morning and went for a gym session. The retreat was fun, and as usual was laughing non-stop, especially the "Titanic" part. Why do I always have to play the lousy role? Lol... This time thanks to my 'dept' colleague SY. Luckily CL was sporty enough to play through the stuff, very "paisei"... ... The KTV session was very fun too. Especially the JS + JJ... ... oh... ... it's Soundsez version of 双'J'恋, haha... ...

Went back for my 1st session of vocal lesson that Sat. As usual YX was very good and taught me alot of stuff. And went for lunch with ZY at the street behind Bugis Junction for Taiwan's Beef Noodle. Yummy... Suppose to do shopping but ended up going to Carrefour and bought chocolates. After which met up with SJ and XF for dinner at Sushi Tei, Holland branch to discuss our overseas trip to Bangkok.

This week was a lazy week cuz I didn't exercise at all as DS was busy with work and so no gym. Stayed at home to play maple. Yesterday was the 1st choir session for the year. Some new changes but didn't really agree with some of it. Nevertheless, hope that there wil lbe great progress for us this year!

2nd vocal lesson today. I realize that I have alot of bad habits to change. Must practise hard, else will damage my vocal cords in the long term. Met up with AL and taught him autocad at BB mac. Pray I didn't teach him wrong stuff (wrong also duon't find me k? lol) :P

Not short enough? lol... ... ok la, 2 weeks ma :D

1 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Guide to Bangkok Hotels said…

    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's very informative. I love to read it and do hope to read your next story.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home