What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Count Down 4 days... ...

4 more days to exams! Only manage to almost complete my report for the last two days. Today will be doing my software program. Trying to complete these 2 by sat so that i can concentrate on my radio model.
Applied for leave from company since monday but haven't got any reply from my boss. Damn it. So this weekend must buck up or else last minute she refuse the application I won't be so "cham"... ... haiz...
Went out with Ziyuan today. Friday crowd at City Hall mrt station is no joke. It reminds me of my younger days where I accompany my mother to the wet market every sunday. 1st went to Esplande, my previous workplace California Bistro to collect the paycheck they owe me for last month. Both of us then decided to have Jap food for dinner. Skipped Shima Aji at Esplanade and went to the newly renovated Marina Square to check out the place. We then ended up in Sakae Sushi. I had a Sakae Premium Bento Set which took them 45 mins to prepare! My friend whom I met at the waiting line and went into the restaurant just before me already finished and left c(-_-)'''. Ziyuan had a Chicken Katsudon which he claimed that there wasn't supposed to have egg in it. Also had 3 colored plates of some other stuff.
Walked around marina then walked back to esplanade to take bus home. Shoulder gonna break cuz had a laptop in it and haven been sleeping well for the past 2 wks to study. Gtg do my toy design in the software liao. Gtg... nitez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home