What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hello

It's Weds! Finally 3 days pass liao. 2 more wks to exams. Must work hard now. Although I really dun feel like studying. Doing everything at snail pace sia... !@

Today got school also, discussed everything about exams already. Gan Cheong, gan cheong. All my work abit behind schedule (jus a little). Must buck up.

Got home in my friend's car today. Waited for his friend outside Furama hotel for an hour! So we relaxed in the car while my friend gave me a short lesson on rock music where we blasted the streets away... haha. Recently been interested to know metal, rock music after watching the anime Beck. They do have very nice songs after all. Although I still can't comprehend the way they shout sometimes :P So for now my only enemy is techno... ... haha. I think I'l llike to start leaarning guitar later too. Once I get to my piano 1st of cuz, been collecting dust ;p

Gtg back to study already, need to do a draft for the report. Weekends, weekends... ... when are u coming to me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home