What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Friday, June 10, 2005

Dreams...

Nope I'm not quitting school. Last day of school for today. Relaxed a little, didn't do any schoolwork tonight. Running out of time... ...

Went through the blogs of my friends today. Suddenly I get this feeling that I'm poking myself into other peoples' lives. Ops... I guess there just ain't enough colors in my life to look at. That's why I'm trying to "conjour" one now.

Most people don't get to live their lives the way they want. Well apparently there isn't a perfect life but we should learn to enjoy the process. I used to lament alot on how bad my life is but since last year I've learn to look at it in a different perspective. Although I might not be heading to my dreams directly, I think it's still alright to move towards it in a round-a-bout manner, step-by-step. The results might be the same. But the process is different and what you learn and experience might just be what makes your attitude different from those that "bloom" into their dreams overnight :)

Gotta sleep. Got work tomorrow.

To be continued... ...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said…

    my turn at poking into your life.. hehe looks like u are having an interesting discovery about Rock music.... if you've watched the movie 'School of Rock'.. you would have learnt that Rock is about 'saying NO to the man!'

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Phil Chan said…

    Hey thanks for visiting :)

    Yup I watched that movie. Quite hilarious :D I just find that Rock is something to listen to for some other typical mood. I'm already a weird enough person to say no hahaha :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home