What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Unlucky Friday

Waited for 20mins in the sun before bus 167 came when heading home from sembawang mrt after work on Fri. Very hot...... The sun jus happened to set in the direction which shone at the bus stop and I had to hide behind the lamp post. As I was thinking how blissful it is to be able to have an aircon bus for transportation (vs some other backward country) the bus came to a halt after 5 mins at Sembawang Shopping Centre. It seemed like there was some kinda commontion, probably an accident, and the whole road was jammed! All the smaller vehicles decided to u-turn so a to use another route. Bus uncle opened the automated door for anyone that wanted to get off the bus. I didn't get off initially but after waiting for 5 mins, it seemed like the traffic jam will take some time so I decided to get off to flag a cab.

I noticed that for about 100m of the road was jammed with heavy vehicles (including about 15 buses) and moving up ahead, as a typical "kaypo" singaporean, I found out that it was due to an accident involving a fuel transportation vehicle and a tibs bus (I didn't take down the veh. plate no. so don't ask me for any :P). Anyways, I decided to walk further up to get a cab and moved along the road towards home.

I noticed two other pple who decided to walk as well, 1 was from naval diving unit (NDU, my previous camp) recognising the his tan and the unit's logo, and another unfortunate guy (private) who was sent to move foward to inform pple waiting at the bus stops that there is a traffic accident and there won't be buses coming along anytime shortly.

As in the most drama serials, I couldn't get a cab! Gave up after some time after deciding that I needed some exercise so I walked all e way from sembawang shopping centre to khatib camp before noticing buses (that were suppose to come thru the accident area) starting to appear. I decided to wait for a bus.

167 came. Exactly the same bus which I got off. And guess what? I sat back at the SAME seat as it was the only empty seat left in the bus! ^*&%*%*%$&$!@

Haha... ... ;p

1 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

     

Post a Comment

<< Home