What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

End of Weekend

Went to Bugis to get some some project stuff with my cousin who came from m'sia. 1st headed off to Kinokuniya to get David Eddings Book Two of The Dreamers Series: The Treasured One. Finally it appeared in paperback. Hardcover is so expensive!

Then headed off to Sim Lim Square to check out an adapter that my cousin wanted to get for her company (works as System Administrative). She told me it's supposed to be a 20yrs ago technology so she was quite surprise to be able to find it. Checked out the price of Guildwars (game made by some developers from Blizzards diablo, free online mmorpg) too, it has dropped from $107 to $99. Hmm.... waiting it to drop somemore. Haha....

Then headed off to Sim Lim tower to get radio parts to build my model (schoolwork, designing a FM radio for a client). Couldn't get any cheap deals. Had to get the board which you had to do the soldering by yourself for $12.10, and get another shop to solder (I didn't know how to do it) which might cost $10++ bucks. Decided to head towards Rochor Centre to get a ready made receiver to dismantle. Found one which only cost $6.50! Hengz nvr anyhow spend... ...

After which headed to Holland Village's Coffee Club Express for coffee where Huiling and Haoren came to join us since deciding to cancel meeting up with Jane. Actually Ah Sis, quite heng you came because me and my cousin was tired and thinking of flying the kite! Paisei paisei... ...

Got home around 10pm and tried to do my report on Value Management but ended up talking about "sky and floor" with my cousin till 5am!

Got up at 10am for k-lunch at hougang mall's K-box. My voice sounded like the morning crow... Haha, haven been having enough sleep for the past week and haven't sing for like ages ( wanna get back to the choir!!!). Finally got home at 5pm and went to sleep till 9pm. Mopped the house then had my dinner. Blogging this moment and I have to go off to study already. Played too much. Or else cannot finish my work for submission.... Zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home