What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Monday Blues -_-'''

It's a new week again. Just got home from work. Lucky that I've no school on mondays, lemme some time to warm up a new week before going for lessons on Tues :P

Boss is on holis these few days so office is "PEACE"... Except that everyone starts to gather and chit-chat so it get's really irritating when I am trying to work. Learning a new PC software from my senior so can slack a little (just like when you go on course :P). Still gotta work though, new staff must make a good impression 1st, later then havoc :D

Gotta get back to study again after dinner. 2 report, 1 design project, 1 pc project. All due two weeks later (-_-) Zzzzz. Gotta tahan abit. Then it's holis and can go choir :D Long time no sing liao haha

1 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Themuxicbox said…

    Hey ya! U choose to come over cause of me? Thankie eh ... ;) I've linked your blog to mine ... and I've made it a point to check ur blog nearly every day ... must update yeah?
    How come u got no tag?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home