What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

End of Exams

Finally ended my final presentation on Weds. It felt really weird the moment it ended though because I didn't feel anything at all when it ended. It was more like "Finish liao ah?.... .... ok lor" kinda feeling. I also dunno why, maybe too tired to feel anything, or there just wasn't any drive left in me to feel so c(-.-)???

Immediately went for a KTV session after a long time with the choir gang. Although the turn out was pretty bad, but it was a really fun night. Firstly I wan't to say paisei to Jingjing, Siyang and Ziyuan because they didn't sing much. Next time must sing more songs ok? Lol...

Been sometime since I practise my singing but got on track after a few songs. I guess the only song I've ever sang with effort is "Piano", the rest all anyhow skim through, hahaha. Apologise to those pple who need to endure my nonsense throughout the session :P Sis you no need to paisei lo, cuz I sing your JJ's songs till even worst., like kill chicken, kill duck... lol... I will try to pract his songs too, but his pitch quite high, so I must train high high also... hahaha

Returned to NIE Symphonic Band today by request from Mr Tan (my sec sch band instructor) after resting for half a year. I was glad that I could still play although the tone of the instrument was like kill chicken, kill duck also, lol. It got better after some time though. Thinking it over, I once thought that my band life has come to an end but after playing today, I found that my passion is still there actually. I'll definitely try to go back and play if time allows. but there's quite a number of items on my "to do" list now so I'll decide which to do when my schedule for next term released next week.

So much for now. Tomorrow is pyjamas party at my friends house! Another play day, heh heh... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home