What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Hiya!

Just moved over from friendster's blog because it's really not user friendly and SUPER SLOW... ... Takes forever to load a page x_x (and partly cuz my "sis" who moved over as well. Hehe)

Nothing much up recently except tied down between my new job and school. For those who doesn't know already, I've changed to a full time job now. 5.5days, 1.3k, no AWS! What the h**k? Some of my friends been scolding me for being exploited. Haha... ... It's not such a bad job afterall since the environment is ok (except it's really dusty in the workshop) and the people are overall okay so far (dunno about later). full-time job + school is really no joke if u are bent on not just passing your modules, basically its breakfast, work, lunch, work, school, dinner, study, sleep, breakfast... repeat....

No more time for games now, even been singing less. Oh, I watched an anime recommended by my friend title "Beck - Mongolian Chop Squad". It's about rock music, band... ... very touching and great story! Must see for anime fans out there. It's one of those you come across probably 1 in 5 yrs. Haha... ... Really veri the good... ...

ps: Long time no ktv, anyone pls jio me out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home