What Do We Live For? Dreams :D

Post a comment! Com'on dun be Shy!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Own Ktv Ethnics



A friend of mine once told me that she is very selective who she goes with to the ktv. Being a ktv go-er for many years, I didn't understand why she acted that way.

Until recently, I realized that the mindset of going to a nasty ktv session really irritates me. Or maybe it's the age that's catching up on me. Due to these various reasons, I have yet to enter the ktv for a long time.

The BIG 5 are mainly:

1) The Flooder - People who hugs on to the remote (once they get into the room) and floods the capacity of the dedication list.

2) The Whiner - Extention of the Flooder, whining of their coarse voice after singing the full length of their OWN dedications.

3) The Pretender - Another extension of the flooder. Telling you to insert a song (as the list is flooded by their own dedications), who in turns insert their songs over yours.

4) The Chat Box - Please proceed to the kopitiam. (I don't really mind talking, but shouting? No way.)

5) The Show Off - Sings (or rather shouts) loudly, when it's not their turn w/o using the microphone. I appreciate people who ask if they can sing (not shout) together, and please....use the microphone.


*PS: The above are purely my own preferences. 如有雷同,纯属巧合.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home